The Engagebay Landing Page is easy to build and highly customizable. It can be done by using a theme or by coding your own.
In using a theme, you can either use a template or make a custom one with the use of pre-built blocks.
Once you have chosen a block, you can edit it by simply changing the wording on it and alter its settings using the Detail editor pane.
In case you want to alter settings using coding, just click on the open-close tag icon on top to access and edit the code of the section.
In case you decide to code your own or use your own code. You will have 3 ways to do it.
In this method, just enter the URL of the site which codes you want to use, and the system will extract it for you and you can then alter it based on your need.
2. Paste in Code - if you want to code your own or copy and past a code then you can choose this. Like the first option, it will let you code on the left window and the right window will show how your page will appear.
3. Import HTML - if you have an existing HTML file then you can import it. Just like choices one and two, the left window will show the code and right window will show how the page looks like, You can edit the code to suit your needs.
Once you are done with content setup, you can then press save on the upper right. It will then give you access to further options in getting your landing page fully optimized.
1. Page Meta title, Description, and keywords. You can access it via the Settings tab then choose the General option on the left side. This is for SEO purposes.
2. Form Settings - this is relevant if you used any of the built-in form builders of a landing page whether it be the forms or the pop-ups. It will allow you to define what will happen after they submit a form. Whether it be a success message or redirect to another page.
3. Double Opt-in Email and autoresponders are also part of the settings you can configure if you used the landing page's form builder. Double Opt-in Email is for security, making sure you, the owner of the email is the one that made the registration, while the autoresponder is an automatic email sent welcoming you as a registrant.
4. Tracking - is an area where you can enter tracking codes like google analytic code, FB pixel and other tracking code for performance monitoring.
5. CNAME- this is used if you want to customize your landing page URL and set it up, based on your sites domain name. Specific instructions are available for this depending on the host and the platform you use.
6. Contacts - this page will contain all the contact you gathered using your specific Landing page. It will collect the contact information using the landing page inline form and pop-up forms.