Having a professional looking "From Email" is a must for your email campaign to avoid being tagged as spam. In your Engagebay system, it will be better if you have multiple "From Email" setup for a more professional touch. Of course, you are not supposed to attach all your "From Email" to all your email campaigns. But, you are supposed to set up a specific "From Email" to a certain kind of Email Campaign. Example, you have an email campaign for men's suit. You can then setup email@example.com as the "From Email". Let's say you have another campaign, this time about ladies jewelries. You can then set firstname.lastname@example.org as the"From Email". The customers will have the notion that you have a reliable online retail shop since you have a specific department to handle specific products. On your end, it is easier to identify which email is sent for which product.
This article will show you how you can add a "From Email" in the engagebay system. There are two ways, and we will tackle both.
First Method: via "Admin Settings"
1. Click on your account image located on the upper right side of the screen then click on "Admin Settings".
2. On "admin Settings" page, please click on"From Emails" option on the left side.
3. On "From Emails" page, click on 'Add Email address" button.
4. It will now open a settings pane on the right. Just enter the name you want to set up for the email and the email address then click on "Submit button" below to finish setup.
5. You will now see the email you added on the list. It will say unconfirmed. It is very important that you confirm the email so that you can use it in the system. To confirm your email, you have to log in to that email account and confirm it via the "confirm email" message sent to you.
Method 2: on the "Email Broadcast" itself.
1. When you start making an "Email Broadcast" there is a step where you can choose the "Email" as to who is it from. when you click on the arrow pointing down, it will give you the available "From Emails" then an "Add Email" option. Please click on "Add Email".
2. The "From Email" set up pane will now show on the right. Just enter the name you want to set for the email. and then the "Email Address", then hit "Submit" button below.
3. The "Email address" your address is now part of the selection. It is very important that you confirm the email so that you can use it in the system. To confirm your email, you have to log in to that email account and confirm it via the "confirm email" message sent to you.
Those are the two ways you can add a "From Email". Once you get those emails verified then you can use it properly in the system.