Inline forms are used to capture information from users to be used as leads. They are embedded and are part of a website page.
This article would show you how to create these forms.
1. On your dashboard, hover your mouse over "Forms" tab then click on 'Inline Forms'.
2. On the next window, click on 'Create Inline Form' button.
3. Name your form and pick a style for your form or create a custom one. We have plenty of pre-created forms that you could choose from.
4. The next step would be to enter text and basic settings of your form under "change text" sub-tab. Change the text and other settings on the left pane and you should be able to see the preview of your form on the right.
5. Click the 'Look and Feel' tab to make changes to form background color, button background, and button text color.
6. The 'Fields' tab would allow you to customize existing fields, add fields if needed and change submit button text.
7. The Settings tab would allow you to set the success message or a redirect URL for every subscriber on the form, under Main settings.
7. Configure Double opt-in Email,
Before we proceed, let's understand what a Double Opt-in Email is.
Typically, a visitor to a website that offers a newsletter will insert their email address in a form and click a button to subscribe. This is their first opting in.
The site then sends a one-time confirmation email to the address entered asking the user to, in turn, confirm the email address.
The new subscriber follows a link in the email or replies to the message. This is the second opt-in.
On this page, you will be able to customize the Double Opt-in Email message content to suit your campaign better.
8. You should be able to set an auto-responder email as well.
9. The Contacts option would show you the list of users that have subscribed to the form that you created and published.
10. Once the Form is saved, it would generate an embed code that you could use to add the form to your website. You also have an option to email the code to the person who manages your site.